Looking for anime nicknames to get a perfect nickname for your loved one. Here we have a list of the best nicknames inspired by anime you can consider.
A good relationship deserves the best nicknames to call each other, and it resembles how strong your bond is. One can easily grasp the quality of an association using a nickname as every relationship don’t need nicknames.
But the problem arises when the time comes to choose a nickname because it has to be cool as they are, or it should reflect their character.
To be unique, you can consider the nicknames from anime because these are rare and looks good.
While making this list of nicknames, we have used the character names of Anime, and we made sure these are cool and cute to be used as a nickname.
Anime nickname is a perfect choice if they are anime lovers, don’t worry; these are also suitable for non-anime lovers because of their nature and uniqueness.
Here some names have combined meanings, for example, Yukine, here Yuki means snow, and Ne means peace.
For those names, sometimes we directly mentioned their meanings with a comma, and sometimes we mentioned meanings with particular words, and some names have many meanings, so double-check with other sources before you select.
So, let’s get started.
- Kakashi: Means scarecrow, and the character is from Naruto.
- Light Yagami: Yagami means god of night and is from Death Note.
- Mikasa: From Attack on Titan and it means to resolve.
- Itachi: It means weasel, and it’s a Naruto character.
- Natsu: Means summer and is from Fairy Tail.
- Asuna: A female character from Sword Art Online, and it means future, tomorrow.
- Hinata: It means sunny place, and the character is from Naruto.
- Zoro: Character from One Piece.
- Ichigo: It means strawberry, and it’s a male character from Bleach.
- Kanade: It means to play an instrument and is from Angel Beats.
- Sasuke: Means assistant, and he is from Naruto.
- Takumi: Means artisan and is from Maid-Sama!
- Yato: The meaning of this name is stopped night, and the character is from Naragami.
- Kenpachi: Means sword eight and is from Bleach.
- Misaki: Mi means beautiful, saki means blossom, and she is from Maid-Sama!
- Minato: It means harbour, and it’s a character from Naruto.
- Haruhi: It means spring day and is from Lucky Star.
- Neji: He is from Naruto, and it means to practice, govern.
- Shiro: It means white, and it’s from No Game No Life.
- Kamina: Means beauty, lovely and a male character from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
- Sora: Means sky and a character from No Game No Life.
- Nezuko: Ne means ancestral shrine, Zu means bean, and ko means child.
- Sakura: It means cherry blossoms, and she is from Naruto.
- Nagisa: Means calm and a female role from Clannad.
- Gajeel: It means to bite, and he is from Fairy Tail.
- Inuyasha: The meaning of this Japanese name is half dog and is a titular character of Inuyasha.
- Yuzuru: It means to give up, a character from Angel Beats.
- Gintoki: Gin means silver, and Toki means time, a character from Gintama.
- Takashi: It means noble, is from Ouran High School Host Club.
- Kurapika: Means light in the darkness, a male character from Hunter x Hunter.
- Yenji: It means a pure heart and is from Bleach anime.
- Izumi: Means spring, a female role from Fullmetal Alchemist.
- Eijiro: It means a sharp boy, and the role is from My Hero Academia.
- Kenshin: Ken means humble, and shin means trust, the character is from Rurouni Kenshin.
- Deidara: Means mud, is from Naruto Shippuden.
RELATED: Japanese Nicknames
READ: Three-Letter Nicknames
Cute Anime Nicknames
- Tetsuya: It means all night; it’s a character from Kuroko’s Basketball.
- Yuki: It means snow; it’s a female character from Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya.
- Satoru: The meaning of this name is enlightenment and is a character from Eve: Kaikai Kitan.
- Akio: Means bright, clear and a male character from Clannad.
- Kuro: Means black, and it’s from Blue Exorcist.
- Hideku: Hide means excellent, and Ku means tree, this character is from Angel Beats.
- Osamu: It means discipline, study, and this male character is from Bungou Stray Dogs.
- Ryuuko: It means dragon, tiger, and this girl is from Kill La Kill.
- Fuuko: It means wealth, tree, and this female character is from Clannad.
- Masaomi: It means spindle tree, servant, and he is from Durarara!!.
- Azusa: The meaning of this name is catalpa, and she is from K-On!.
- Yukine: Yuki means snow and ne means peaceful; it’s a male character from Naragami.
- Koshi: Means tiger, history, and it’s from Haikyuu!!.
- Suzaku: It means long life, bloom, and he is from Code Geass: Akito the Exiled.
- Tsuyu: Means plum rain, and she is from My Hero Academia.
- Ling: Means soul in Chinese, and it’s from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
- Zenitsu: Means good, excellent and a male character from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba.
- Sawako: It means refreshing and pleasant child, a girl character from Kimi ni Todoke – From Me To You.
- Mikoto: Means Lord, highness, and it’s from A Certain Magical Index.
- Temari: Means handball, and she is from Boruto: Naruto Next Generations.
- Shunsui: It means spring, water, and he is from Bleach.
- Homura: The meaning of this girl name is flame; it’s from ClariS: Luminous.
- Shinobu: Means recall, and it’s a girl character from Bakemonogatari.
- Denki: Means electricity, and it’s a boy character from My Hero Academia.
- Souma: The meaning of this name is smooth, true, and he is from Food Wars! Jump Festa 2015 Special.
- Mayuri: It means peacock and a girl from Steins; Gate.
- Haruka: Means spring, fragrance and a boy from Free! Dive to the Future.
- Hiyori: Means holly, calm, and she is from Naragami.
- Shigure: Means shower in early winter, and he is from Fruits Basket.
- Rangiku: Means western medicine, and she is from Bleach.
- Rikka: It’s a girl name with the meaning standing flower, and she is from Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!.
- Meliodas: Means father of Tristan, and he is from Gekidan Nanatsu no Taizai.
- Koyomi: It means calendar, and he is from Bakemonogatari.
- Mugen: It means infinity and a male character from Samurai Champloo.
- Minori: The meaning of this girl name is the beautiful harbour, and it’s from Okami-san & Her Seven Companions.
- Tobi: It means flying and a character from Naruto Shippuden.
- Akeno: Means bright, field and a female character from High School DxD.
- Fumikage: Fumi means to walk through, and Kage means shadow; he is from My Hero Academia.
- Yachiru: Means eight thousand flows and a girl character from Bleach.
- Moka: Means sprout, flower and a girl from Rosario + Vampire.
ALSO READ: Soft Aesthetic Usernames
Cool Anime Nicknames
- Yuuji: Means two males and is from Eve: Kaikai Kitan.
- Shin’ya: Means truthful one and a male character from Psycho-Pass.
- Mello: He is from Death Note.
- Ritsu: Means law, she is from K-On!.
- Shana: Means sand; she is from Eromanga Sensei.
- Meiko: Means sprout, child and a girl character from Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day.
- Shiina: It means poetry, beautiful, and she is from Angel Beats.
- Taiga: Means big river and he is from Kuroko’s Basketball.
- Daichi: Means large, great and a male character from Haikyuu!!.
- Iruka: Means input, incense and a character from Naruto.
- Eikichi: Means highly fortunate and a male role from Great Teacher Onizuka.
- Gohan: Means cooked rice and a boy from Dragon Ball GT.
- Asahi: Means morning sunlight, and he is from Haikyuu!!.
- Rika: Means village, fragrance and a girl role from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kaku Outbreak.
- Shino: Means stem of bamboo; he is from Naruto.
- Suguha: Means superiority, leaf and a girl character from Sword Art Online.
- Ten’ya: Means heaven, start, and he is from My Hero Academia.
- Kagura: Means addition, cherry blossoms, and she is from Gintama.
- Ayato: Means vividness, sound and a male character from Angel Beats.
- Chizuru: Means thousand paper cranes, and it’s a female character from Kimi ni Todoke – From Me To You.
- Saya: Means sand, and she is from Highschool of the Dead.
- Senkuu: Means a thousand sky, a male character from Dr Stone.
- Shota: Means prosper, and he is from Kimi ni Todoke – From Me To You.
- Choji: Means butterfly and a male role from Naruto.
- Chika: Means thousand, wisdom and a female character from Kaguya-Sama: Love Is War.
TRY: Disney Usernames
CONCLUSION: These are some best anime nicknames. To make your task easy, I have provided their meanings also. If you want more anime nicknames, keep visiting this page, I will add them regularly.
And I want to give you some tips if you want to make it on your own, search for anime characters names and also their meanings, pick one nickname with a better meaning that reflects your loved one’s character.
If you are an anime lover, just pick your favourite characters names and bring one of them. Even you can seek suggestions from family and friends. Anyway, thanks for reading.